So, what kind of person would I be without a MySpace page? Well, I do have one, and it's all riced up. I typically identify myself with the digerati, hopping aboard the latest technology and websites before they become mainstream. Well, I was certainly behind the times on this MySpace thing. For those of you under 30, you already know what MySpace is. Those of you over 30, just watch the news about how MySpace endagers the youth of today.
I guess I just see MySpace as a blog with little to no content. That doesn't mean I won't take part in it, of course. The most intersting feature of MySpace is obviously the friends part. You can create of list of others that you link to. Think of a really big Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game. The people that have found me lately blow my mind. I mean, no offense, but they're perfect candidates for the Seven Year Game*. And that's what makes it great! It's kind of like keeping in touch with people you haven't seen in over a decade.
*for those who don't know the Seven Year Game, it's where you and a friend or two try to think of the people you haven't thought of in at least seven years. Try to remember what you can't remember. Not so easy sometimes. Mike and I once did this nearly the entire way from Minneapolis to Madison.
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment