Friday, August 11, 2006

Where Have I Been?

Sorry for not posting anything lately. I did eventually make it back to Minnesota last Friday, although it may have been the worst plane ride of my life. First, the NWA flight from Hong Kong to Tokyo was delayed, and it didn't look like they'd get me to MN until Monday! So I bought a United flight which flew straight from HK to Chicago. Now, a 12 hour flight from MSP to Narita sucks. But a 15 hour flight from HK to Chicago is much, much worse. About 2 hours into the flight, the entire cabin went black! All power off, everyone got quiet. They had a small electrical problem in one of the galleys. It scared the daylights out of all of us.

Anyways, nothing new to report in Minneapolis. I looked at automobiles on Saturday. Test drove a SWEET '95 Porsche 911 Carrera. Steel Grey. A beautiful car, and one I wish I had the cash to buy. Just a little out of my price range. Cleaned out the garage this week too. It looks much better, except I discovered that some of the wall is rotted thru, which is where the water leaks in when it rains. Not sure what I'm gonna do about that. Well, nothing for now. Monday I head back to Asia for another 6 weeks, until Oktoberfest!

I'll leave you with a literary criticism of a future classic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By oktoberfest you mean my birthday.

Kelsey