Saturday, May 19, 2007

Brendan and Lori Tie the Knot

On Friday, Kelsey and I headed down to Merrimac, WI with Mike, Alisha, Shawn, and Megan to attend Brendan Dwyer's and Lori Kettlehut's wedding. It was held at Devil's Head Resort. It was one of the best weddings I've been to, very small and relaxed. There were about 110 guests, many from high school and Minneapolis.

The weather held out for a picture perfect ceremony.Yeah, my eyes were closed. It was still the best picture I had.

Here's the wedding party doing the wave during the first dance.
The coolest part was the attention to detail in the wedding. They had a great voice over during the first dance. And the program had the whole story of how they met.

Congrats and Best Wishes for the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, lovely, but did they have the traditional crashing of the exotic sports car? This ritual must be honoured!

Jarvy said...

HA! No, no ritual crashing fortunately. Maybe next time.