Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Andy Rooneys - Week 3

I missed week 2 of bowling league due to a prior commitment to a show at the Minnesota Orchestra, Kodo. A good show, but the crowd was atrocious in behavior. Anyways, week 3 brought an absolute rout of the Andy Rooneys by Team Fun. Team Fun may have the best bowler in the league. His normal 187 average was beaten by a good 40 points in every game. Oh well, it's all fun and games until someone throws a ball backwards into the spectators.

Performance this week was pretty bad until game 3. Handicap was 71 this week. I went with a heavier ball (14 lbs) and a more traditional delivery this week. I need more refinement.

Game 1Fr 1Fr 2Fr 3Fr 4Fr 5Fr 6Fr 7Fr 8Fr 9Fr 10Total
Aaron4
-X
3-
s8-
7/7-4462X
3/7score105
4
1720284552606888105w/HDCP176
Game 2Fr 1Fr 2Fr 3Fr 4Fr 5Fr 6Fr 7Fr 8Fr 9Fr 10Total
Aarons619/X
s8-45
6/729/7/s7
1score130
7274553627988105122130w/HDCP201
Game 3Fr 1Fr 2Fr 3Fr 4Fr 5Fr 6Fr 7Fr 8Fr 9Fr 10Total
AaronX
X
X
s819-X
s8-X
9/9/7score177
3058778695113121141160177w/HDCP248

No comments: