Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Andy Rooneys - Week 4

A good week for the Andy Rooneys, not a good week for me. After last week's absolute skunking, we pulled out two games this week, and 4 points out of 7. This, even given that in game 2, the entire other team out-bowled their average, and I stunk it up. Thank Ian, putting down a 189 scratch!

Game 1
Fr 1Fr 2Fr 3Fr 4Fr 5Fr 6Fr 7Fr 8Fr 9Fr 10Total
X

7/
8-
72
8/358-X 6/
8/Xscore142
20
384655687684104122142w/HDCP211

Game 2
Fr 1Fr 2Fr 3Fr 4Fr 5Fr 6Fr 7Fr 8Fr 9Fr 10Total
637143
818/
61X 7-537
1score96
9172433495673808896w/HDCP165

Game 3
Fr 1Fr 2Fr 3Fr 4Fr 5Fr 6Fr 7Fr 8Fr 9Fr 10Total
8/
1-
72
9/8/62
7-7-
63s7 2score95
11122139556370778695w/HDCP164

An atrocious showing, to be sure. My arm and wrist got pretty sore after the first game. That's what I get for not working out this week. Let's hope that next week I can pull it back together.

1 comment:

Gin said...

ok i have been meaning to ask...why "the andy rooneys"??