Friday, June 02, 2006

Support System, Dwindling

Well, one more westerner on the way home. My co-worker Eric has finished his tour of duty, and is headed back to the US. This means two things, I need to step up, and I'm totally screwed. See, Eric had been here for 9 months, and knew the place pretty well. We'll see if I survive.

Food of the Week:
Well, like most weeks, I've eaten a couple of things that I have no clue why I did. This week? Fish intestine omlette. An omlette with fish sounds bad enough, but fish intestines? In all fairness, it wasn't bad, but I didn't eat much of it. Omlettes are hard to eat with chopsticks, btw. And today, I had Mexican food, with that special Chinese twist. I had a serious craving for tacos, so I found a place. And they were pretty good! Better than Taco Bell at least (which I have failed to locate).

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Check this out...
http://www.talktalkchina.com/index.php/2005/06/28/whopper-me/

Jarvy said...

I'd KILL for a whopper right now. Absolutely. And now I have a flight to Shanghai to catch... Maybe Rebecca can order one and mail it to me.