Yes, that's the Cockeye Club there.
I just grabbed a coffee and spent some time at Pacific Coffee Co. Honestly!The next day I decided to head out to Stanley, a small town on the south side of the island. It's known for having a great market. It actually was a very good market on Saturday, with lots of cool stuff for sale. Mostly art stuff, trinkets, and clothes. Lots of places had "No Picture" signs up, so I didn't get any. I did get a picture of a realty office, though.
Take the prices, divide by 7.75, and you have US$. Housing here is NOT cheap. But I'm sure you already knew that.This picture might look familiar to Derek or Kim. Just like the children in London, the kids here all wear red hats!

Obviously the above picture is not in Hong Kong, or anywhere even close, unless you count driving on the wrong side of the road.Here's a picture of the South China Sea. That's some sort of Maritime History Museum in the frame.
There was a path that lead to the Pak Tai Temple. Wasn't much to look at, pretty tiny. And I didn't find the ancient well.
But I did find this picture perfect scene. I just wanted to climb down there, but there was a fence.
Saturday night, I found the perfect video game, Drum Mania V2! No, I didn't play, but I totally could've kicked this guy's ass. Except that it was totally based on technical follow the notes, without any improv. As Derek or Mike knows, following sheet music is not my forte.
Well that's it for this installment. This week should bring the relocation to my apartment. Next week brings Kelsey and Caitlin to Asia. FINALLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment