In the box.
I can't read that, oh well.
You should see the detail.
Whooooosh!
The pride of the Cybertronian War Acadamy. (yes, I had to look that up)
Nobody messes with Starscream.
Well, it was worth it. I don't care what any of you say! He's badass!UPDATE:
Well, the urge struck again. I didn't buy the full size Optimus, yet. I did buy the cheapest of cheap Chinese knock offs, though. Devastator is just that cool, that Chinese manufacturing can hardly hold him back. Of course, I couldn't get Devastator (the Constucticons) without someone for him to fight with! So Defensor (Protectobots) was the logical choice.
These toys were the most obvious of knockoffs. I got both sets for HK60, or about $8. And it showed. I already broke part of one. And the transforming is pretty crappy. The stickers are absolutely ridiculously bad. And the Chinglish on the packaging is quality.
The Protectobots, aka Fireeninebot (huh?).
The Constructicons.
Defensor, in all his glory. I didn't have too much trouble with this one.
Devastator. I remember this one being hard when I was a kid, and it's still difficult, especially because of the crap construction quality. Like I said, I already kind of bust one of these.
Fight!
The new display.
After this, I think the pictures speak for themselves. These things are awesome! Oh, and bring on the name calling. You're just all jealous.
6 comments:
OMG.
You're just jealous.
um, sure. and pigs fly.
somehow, i'm surprised you didn't find this sooner. will we be seeing posts of your other action figure dolls??? i'm just itching to make fun of you some more :)
Is it just me or is there more than meets the eyes?
"My fellow nerds and I will retire
to the nerdery with our calculators."
My guess is that this was one of those infamous Jerry McGuire mission statement type of posts. You know what I mean, where you read it the next day and wonder why you put yourself out there like that.
You need to get back before we lose you "transformer man."
O'Fest
Post a Comment