Monday, May 22, 2006

Chinglish, Sanya Style

Whew, lots of posts today. Here's some assorted Chinglish I caught while roaming around Sanya last weekend.

Nasty Machos? No thank you.
I'll be honest. As soon as I saw the word bosom, I thought boobs. What else can I say?
Well, this was on a beach, so I figured it out. But really, save to living the station? I mean, WTF!? I think I could make money just being a proofreader down here. Just stop by with your translation, and for 10 RMB/word I'll make sure it makes sense to anyone who speaks halfway decent English.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got some more things posted! I'm enjoying following your trip... When are you gonna be back in the States again? Is it over Sara's wedding, June 24th? Just thought I'd check - it'd be fun if you could make it!
Hope you're having fun. We miss you here!
Erin