Sunday, May 21, 2006

Say Hello to my Little Friend!

It seems this is the year to get out. And by get out, I don't mean outdoors. The list of people I know making foreign excursions this year is relatively large.
  • Derek and Nicole - making a stop in Australia before moving to Germany for an undetermined amount of time.
  • Chad and Liz - Heading out to Bangkok for 7 weeks.
  • Donnie and Heather - A visit to Brazil.
  • Erin and Sara(maybe) - making a visit to China.
  • Kelsey - hopefully coming to China, if she ever gets a passport.
  • My parents - also claim they're going to come to China.
And now, another. Ms. Hye Kim is heading to Geneva, Switzerland for an internship. Unlike the others (that's you, Derek), she has felt a need to catalog her trip via the Interweb's most useless feature, A BLOG! It probably would have made more sense for me to go to Geneva with tall white people, and her to come where all the short Asians are. On the other hand, I don't speak German or French, and I don't think she speaks Chinese. Oh well. I wish her the best of luck!

1 comment:

fat kid said...

hey...who you calling little?!