There it is. My Chinese visa. I guess this means I'm legal to enter the country. Actually, it says I can enter the country as often as I want, for a whole year! And with the receiving of the visa, came the purchasing of the ticket. So it's confirmed. I'm to leave Tuesday, April 25th, at 3:05 pm. One stop in Tokyo, and I'll be in Guangzhou. It's still not totally real. I haven't started packing (yes, foolish). I haven't studied a lick of the language (again, not smart). And I'm not sure what I'll do when I get there. But it's all about the experience. I'm going to get completely lost over there, and that's the point. Weird food? Check. Unintelligeble language? Check. A lot of fun? I sure hope so!
Thursday, April 20, 2006
No escaping it now
There it is. My Chinese visa. I guess this means I'm legal to enter the country. Actually, it says I can enter the country as often as I want, for a whole year! And with the receiving of the visa, came the purchasing of the ticket. So it's confirmed. I'm to leave Tuesday, April 25th, at 3:05 pm. One stop in Tokyo, and I'll be in Guangzhou. It's still not totally real. I haven't started packing (yes, foolish). I haven't studied a lick of the language (again, not smart). And I'm not sure what I'll do when I get there. But it's all about the experience. I'm going to get completely lost over there, and that's the point. Weird food? Check. Unintelligeble language? Check. A lot of fun? I sure hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment