I bought a Macintosh.
Now I know what some of you (like Jake) are saying. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?" Well, I don't really have an answer, but here are some excuses:1. With the impending Move To China (TM), I am reluctant to use my work laptop for personal use. Something about they scan the hard drive and email and stuff. The Mac will fill in nicely here and still let me use Windows when I need to.
2. OS X. I've wanted to try it. It looks damn cool. It's slick. Maybe it's all fluff, but I don't think so. Yes, for a while it will be hard to do things. Where is that Windows key, anyways? But I think once I get the system down, it will be fine.
3. To be different. For 15 years it was Windows 3.0, 3.1, 95, 98, ME (oops), 2000, and then XP. I just want to use something that not everyone else does too. If you don't like it, too bad.
1 comment:
You forgot a great reason to have an apple. Yao Ming has one. Whatever Yao does is cool. You're going to find that out real fast in China.
Post a Comment