In the late 1800s, to the left was Guangzhou, to the right was colonial Europe. This is all it took to make an island.
A church. A rather rare sight in Guangzhou.
Another church. I doubt they were so brightly colored back in the day.
Paging Mr. Wickus. Your Geely is waiting. Yeah, this is about the most riced out Geely I've ever seen. Mostly because I've never seen a ricer Geely.
The island has a number of bronze statues that portray life at different times in the cities history. This is just a few of them.


The last pictures I have are just some examples of the architecture on the island. Most of the colonial buildings have been repurposed, although plaques give a small description of their previous use.
Well, that's it for today. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
2 comments:
Paging Mr. Wickus. Your Geely is waiting. Yeah, this is about the most riced out Geely I've ever seen. Mostly because I've never seen a ricer Geely.
What does riced mean?
I love Gelly's motto. "Geely will go with you for a happy life." Oh will it? Super duper!
Wow - a riced out Geely. Can you even do that?
Maybe the addition of lower suspension, decals, and a coffee can exhaust will actually improve the quality of this automobile - then again, maybe not.
Post a Comment